Guides And Porters
Osho World Adventure is specialized in trekking and travels in Nepal and established by highly experienced and qualified personals in this sector. The main aim of the company is to provide quality service and promote Nepal tourism destinations.
We arrange expertise and qualified Guides and Porters who have long term experienced in trekking. It is must necessary to have well qualified and experienced Guides and Porters to make your trekking efficient.
Good guides can lead your trekking and tours experience to new level in many ways. Except showing you the trekking trail, the guides must be able to describe you all the about the local places, mountains, cultures, temples, teach you common Nepali languages and many other. Moreover, the guides must be capable of running ahead and secure lodging in the busy season, managing the porters, checking the each members of crew at check point and help you with you back pack if you are struggling with it.
At Osho World Adventure, all guides are Government License Holder and trained by long run training programs held by TAAN and Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHAM) giving special instruction on hospitality, first aid, altitude sickness and other important issues. Our Guides speak excellent English and some guides are specialized in foreign languages such as Russian, Italy, Germany, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Qualities and Qualifications of Our Guides
- Our Guides are well experienced and are highly skilled in all aspects of Tourism and trekking.
- All of our Guides have a Government License, which you will see displayed in our office.
- Training undertaken by each Guide addresses such issues as; First Aid, Eco Trekking and Tourism, Altitude/Mountain Sickness and how to deal with it, and Rescue Protocol.
- The Guides employed by the us are people with a proven track record of honesty and personal integrity..
- All of our Staff have a vast knowledge of local culture, Hinduism, Buddhism and are keen to share their knowledge with our clients. They will also share with you less well known facts about our country, Nepal.
- Our Guide will invite you to a special briefing each evening about your program for the next day’s activities. This will include the likely distance to be travelled, points of interest to look out for along the way, and all other relevant details. A great time to ask questions and discuss your day too!
- We provide a basic Medical Kit to each Guide which includes items commonly needed during trekking. Some of these items are Bandages, Analgesics (painkillers) and Antiseptic etc.
- Our Guides are committed to trekking in a way that does no harm to the local environment. For instance, they do not create shortcuts by trampling through areas with no trail, and are careful to leave all areas visited in the same or better condition as they were found.
- She/he will manage all the practical aspects of your trek, including ensuring your comfort and privacy for your nights’ accommodation at the end of your day. You will find the high standard of our Guides is consistent, and is always considerate to all your needs.
Porters are hardworking personal in trekking sector that carries all your necessary stuffs such as foods, trekking gears, first aids in a safe and secure way throughout the whole trips. They are very careful and dedicated hard workers in trekking and tourism sectors belonging to Himalayan regions. They have good stamina of walking in Himalayan and mountain regions keeping all you belongings safe and secure from wet conditions, sharp rocks and other potentials hazards. After the continuous walking with heavy luggage, they enjoy their overnight with singing and dancing and keep their face always smiling.
Our porters will help you to walk easily in mountain regions which make your trekking more efficient, pleasant and comfortable. You can access all yours belonging at any time during the trekking.
Qualities and Qualifications of Our Porters:
- All of our Porters are from the mountain regions of Nepal and have been working in the Trekking field for many years.
- They will carry your luggage, food and other necessary items in a safe and secure way. They are careful to maintain your belongings in good condition, protecting them against wet conditions, sharp rocks and other potential hazards.
- Our porters are honest, and proud of their personal integrity. Because they are mountain folk, their heritage is a valuable asset which also benefits you.They are always keen to join in singing and dancing at the end of the day, and this always brings a smile and laughter, it creates an environment of fun and enjoyment for you to participate in if you wish.
Note: We would like to request all our clients, to be an open mind with our guides and porters to experience all the fun and excitement of your trek, and also rest assured that our Porters and Guides are comfortable and happy people to be accompanied by.
You can ask any question you may have about the culture, people and country. You are hiring a Guide and Porter for you safety, comfort and a pleasant journey. Please tell the Guide immediately if you have any problem during your trek.
We are always committed to providing the best service to our clients. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated; they provide valuable insight for us for future treks. We are happy to give you the opportunity to communicate openly about your thoughts and experiences with us.
Please leave your comments with us at the end your trip. Both your good, and not so good comments will help us to make our service more effective and efficient in the future.